Nowadays there are many interesting applications which can help you become a professional presenter. Now long time ago, we could hardly imagine that smartphones could be used for making high-quality PowerPoint presentations. In this blog post we are going to discover some applications which will make you as good presenter and public speaker as Abraham Lincoln used to be. The following apps will help you during your next big presentation.
• Azumio app – this is a great app for iPhone users. Are you experiencing fear of the stage? This application will use iPhone for checking your current heart rate and will inform you the level of nervous you are now. You can use this app along with the practice of deep breathing exercises. This application is a great and efficient anxiety buster which will help you decrease your heart rate.
• Metronome app – this is another efficient application which is available both for Android and iPhone users. Some presenters tend to speed through their speeches. Are you trying to crawl through your speech at the snail’s pace? It is recommended to use this app when you practice. This will make sure that you hit the mark properly. This app can serve you as a comforting trick for ensuring that you hit just the perfect stride.
• SpeakerClock app – this is another cool app for iPhone users. This is so-called timer which boasts that the presenter can properly see the countdown from quite a far distance away. This app gives you much flexibility to walk all around the stage or the conference room. SpeakerClock app also emulates the timer TED style which is widely used by professional presenters and speakers. This will give you a sense of importance.
• Presentation Timer Pro app – this is the application for Android. It offers its users screen-filling and quite massive countdown timer. Using this app you will prevent the phone from ringing during PowerPoint presentation. In case, when your presentation tends to last longer than you planned, Presentation Timer Pro app will control the brightness of the screen and in such a way the battery life will be conserved.
• Prompster app – this application is available for both Android and iPhone users. Using this great app you will be able to write detailed speech notes. Also you will be able to scroll your own speech notes just like a teleprompter at different speeds during PowerPoint presentation. Prompster app will also support your video/audio recording for all sorts of reviews. Additionally, there are several great features for text editing, such as text highlighting and others.
Presenters who are not so much exclusive to public speaking should use such applications as Evernote (both for Android and iPhone) or Wunderlist (both for Android and iPhone). These note-taking applications will help presenters keep all their notes well-organized. Finally, there is no need to hide your smartphone during PowerPoint presentation. This is your advantage and you should use it as a bonus.